Do you really have “Need Driven Innovation” nailed?
The existence of businesses worldwide is based on addressing needs in the market.
Needs are tricky things to address. Needs evolve over time and the way to address these needs is never static. With technology innovation ever increasing in speed, companies are facing challenges to keep up with the speed of change and the ability to address ever-changing needs. And if you’re not in touch with the market, the lack of speed and the lack of adaptability will slowly but surely lead a company to its downfall.
To survive and grow, businesses need increase their baseline understanding of needs in the market. More specifically, companies need to understand the drivers and motivations of these needs. This is about thinking outside-in before developing your business. This is true in general for all enterprises, for New Product Development, and even more relevant for start-ups and ventures.
TTC Strategy helps growth environments – start-ups, ventures, innovation owners – define a stronger, outside-in driven business proposition. TTC Strategy helps with gaining clarity of key segments to address, which benefits are sought by the market, which reasons to believe are required to deliver on these benefits and, thus, what makes the start-up or venture so special and potentially so successful. TTC Strategy will help you build relevant Value Propositions and Business Models to increase the odds of success through need driven value creation and growth.
It’s all about identifying and defining the right need in the market in the first place.
Great adventures await those who are willing to Turn The Corner!
- Commercial Director AM-FLOW – building a new business in AM Post Processing
- TNO/Tue: Define the Business Case for AMSYSTEMS Industrial AM – Strategic Planning for CRO
- Acting Chief Commercial Officer /VP Marketing & Sales Shapeways, New York, USA
Reconfigure Commercial front-end towards scale-up, redefine marketing & sales strategy, and overall business strategy
- Utrecht Business School – guest lecturer on Innovation and Business Development
- Associate Partner InnoLeaps, Helping Corporate Enterprises and Large Organisations think and act like Startups.
Educating Lean Startup, Agile, Design Thinking, Insight driven innovation principles in Corporates and Large Organizations
- Marketing Coach Pacifica, San Francisco, USA – segmentation & growth strategy
- FrieslandCampina (Together with Innomics): generate 3 new growth points with opportunity size of $300M – $1B.
- Associate Partner at InnoLeaps – Creating Innovation Ecosystems at a.o. Philips, RaboBank, RaboBank Australia, Enexis, Achmea
- FujiFilm USA – Co-author ‘How to build innovation ecosystem’
- FujiFilm USA – research and strategy definition to roll out 3D Printing Service in USA- 3D Printing Feasibility Study
- i. Chief Commercial Officer Ultimaker – defined strategy to become a €150M world player in desktop 3D printers
- Defining Strategic Growth strategy Shapeways – revisiting market conditions, redefining segmentation, defining 3 year growth strategy; the world’s leading B2C 3D printing Internet Platform
- i. Marketing Manager SkinVision – defined business and go-to-market strategy; the single skin-app approved by FDA
- Ministry of Economic Affairs – Co-author for research and report amongst stakeholders and entrepreneurs on why the Netherlands has problems creating early stage fast growth start-ups that grow beyond €100M.